Ok, so I've been one all summer. I took two classes online over the summer and let me just say, I'm so glad that's over! But it seems more of a reality now...I went on campus Wednesday and got my parking tag, student ID, and books. Big, heavy, expensive books (I'm taking Human Anatomy & Physiology I) I'm looking forward to it but also very nervous. It's been a long time since I've had to go to class and it will be so weird sitting in a room with people who are almost half my age!!! Let the fun begin!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just wanted to say Congratulations! I remember the great A&P! You'll will do wonderfully! And don't be surprised if you see more people our age than the young ones. Good luck!
Lori Box
Great! You will do well, and you may be suprised what the average age of your might be!!!!
Add "class" to that last line!
Post a Comment