Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jared driving????


I can't even begin to describe how weird it is to be talking about my oldest child driving. But in about 8 months Jared will have his permit!!!! So, lock your doors and make sure all small children are in the safety of their homes because my son will be behind the wheel!!!

As scary as this idea is for me, John decided to let him have a small "taste" of driving last weekend. We were preparing to leave for our camping trip and John let Jared back up his car and pull it into the garage. John is recovering nicely from his mild case of whip lash. :)

All joking aside, Jared did a great job at his first time behind the wheel. And, of course, I was there to capture this scary...I mean...monumental "first".

1 comment:

Pam said...

Thank you for the warning. Just give me a call when he gets on the road. See you Sunday.