Thursday, August 16, 2007

My little girl...

...isn't little anymore! :( As I type, Kelsey is at her first MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE!!! For some reason that freaks me out a little bit. The time has flown by and now she is one short year away from being a teenager. Yikes! She is such a sweet, smart, and witty young lady. Of course, there are times she drives me crazy and I'm sure there are more of those times coming. But I thank God for the opportunity to have her as my daughter. She is such a blessing!

She's ready to go!

Last night, Jared and I had our "date" night. We went to Chili's for dinner (his choice), then we headed to Dick's Sporting Goods for some cross country gear. After that we went to the mall and then to finish off the night...a stop at Dairy Queen. Oreo Blizzard...mmmmm...yum! Jared has become quite the comedian so the night was filled with LOTS of laughter. I'm so glad that he's not completely embarrassed to be seen in public with me...atleast, not yet! :)

No comments: