Married to my best friend and mom to 4 busy but amazing kids! Here is where the "BUS" is heading this week: 7 cross country (xc) practices, 1 xc meet, 2 soccer practices, 2 soccer games, 2 softball games, 3 classes, 1 lab, and a hockey tournament.
My blogging friend, Verna, challenged me to update my blog 5 out of 7 days and start with a "Made you laugh" pic. So, in honor of Nashville traffic I thought this was appropriate! :)
I love it!! We could put that in quite a few spots in the Mpls/St Paul Metro. So glad I don't have to drive IN to the city any more. Special pic coming your way.
1 comment:
I love it!! We could put that in quite a few spots in the Mpls/St Paul Metro. So glad I don't have to drive IN to the city any more.
Special pic coming your way.
Post a Comment