Well, it's been months now since I've posted. And, at the sometimes not so subtle hints of friends (Julie and Pam), I'm finally updating our blog!!! :) We've been crazy buzy all summer with cross country, soccer and hockey practices.
Just to catch everyone up to speed I'll give you a brief description of our summer and how our fall is shaping up. We've gone out-of-town a couple of times for inline hockey tournaments with one more trip in August. We went to Dauphin Island, Alabama for vacation with John's brother Jeremy, his wife Laura and their boys, Benjamin and Grant. Jared has been practicing with the high school cross country team. Can you believe it? He's going to be a freshman in high school in about two weeks!!! Kelsey made the soccer team at the middle school (yes, middle school already!) and has been practicing with them all summer. Aaron made the travel ice hockey team in Nashville - the Ice Tigers so practice will start soon with that. Not to mention, the weekend road trips to tournaments. Sarah has been a trooper riding to all these practices. And she finally has a friend (more like partner in crime)who lives two houses down. For the most part, I am thankful that she has someone her age to play with! Okay...I did say BRIEF didn't I? So, I'll stop there and try to do a better job of updating more often.
I've added some photos from our vacation to the beach! Hope you are all doing well and had a great summer! :)
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
super fun slide show ... your life sounds super busy .. i can't imagine how it will be for us when we have more than one involved in sports, drama or whatever their talent may be ... great post ... hopefully you can stay updated once summer is over ... hee hee
It is good to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to Starbucks. Hey would you want to do anything different?
Great slides! I DO wish we could go to the ocean. It's so much better than a lake. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Here's a challenge-If you post everyday for a week, you can join the Olympic Blogging team!! I'll send you the logo! ;)
Britt,
We'll settle for 5 posts in 7 days in order to get that Olympic Blogger logo. You can start by posting a "Made you Laugh" funny!
Happy blogging!
~v
Post a Comment