Thursday, September 6, 2007

Organized Chaos

That pretty much sums up life around the Phillips household! :) I have really struggled lately with everything going on and figuring out who needs to be where and when. Hopefully we will get in a routine soon!

This past weekend Aaron had an ice hockey tournament in Atlanta and his team came in 2nd place in their division! Which is awesome considering the team only practiced twice together before this tournament. Jared had a XC (cross country) meet last Thursday. He did an awesome job-5th place in his division and we think, the only freshman in the top 10! Kelsey had a XC meet this past Tuesday and came in 16th out of 100 or so girls. And poor Sarah...we just drag her along to every practice, meet, game and tournament. But she has been a trooper and doesn't really complain about going.

Here are some pictures of my athletes. Maybe I can I get a picture of my "big kid" playing softball sometime soon!
Kelsey (on the right)

Aaron #22


Jared (in blue)

4 comments:

Phillips Six said...

My husband found your blog by accident. We are phillipssix. We couldnt help but to notice similarities. We have 4 children- 2 boys- 2 girls. Our oldest, 10 , plays ice hockey. Chaos is a common word used in our house. What a small world.... take care and have fun !!!

Pam said...

Jared has gotten so tall.

I do not envy you at all.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love some athletic kiddos ...great action shots .... try not to get to crazy this weekend ...

Anonymous said...

hey I just found you again after a bit my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING so it has taken a while to find all the addresses I had saved in my favs. glad your house is still in chaos, congrats on going back to school. I will have to send you an email on all the chaos in my house as wyatt gets older and into sports I find my self running him 4 days a wk to something not to mention school everyday yes I said school he is officially a kindergartener!!

Joy