The Phillips
Shockley Fundraiser
Cross Country Mom
Hockey Mom
Let"s Go Preds!!!
Where I"d Like to Be
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(36)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Family Guy-Annoying Stewie
The Shockley's
Just a few things
Happy Monday
Favorite Photo Friday
Organized Chaos
►
August
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
About Me
The Phillips
Married to my best friend and mom to 4 busy but amazing kids! Here is where the "BUS" is heading this week: 7 cross country (xc) practices, 1 xc meet, 2 soccer practices, 2 soccer games, 2 softball games, 3 classes, 1 lab, and a hockey tournament.
View my complete profile
Blogs I visit
The Shockleys
The Froehlichs
The Morrisons
The Andersons
The Oastvalls
Book I"m reading right now
Monday, September 10, 2007
Happy Monday
1 comment:
Gwen Oatsvall
said...
funny ... i agree ...
September 13, 2007 at 10:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
funny ... i agree ...
Post a Comment