This picture was taken a few weeks ago when the girls figured out that I still had my prom dresses. Of course, they had to try them on! Sarah just kept looking at herself in the mirror and laughing. The scary thing is that the red dress almost fits Kelsey!!! I had to take a picture of them. I wanted proof that they actually like the dresses. I figure once they are getting ready to go to their proms the last thing they will want to wear is their MOM'S prom dress.
Friday, March 9, 2007
Favorite Photo Friday
This picture was taken a few weeks ago when the girls figured out that I still had my prom dresses. Of course, they had to try them on! Sarah just kept looking at herself in the mirror and laughing. The scary thing is that the red dress almost fits Kelsey!!! I had to take a picture of them. I wanted proof that they actually like the dresses. I figure once they are getting ready to go to their proms the last thing they will want to wear is their MOM'S prom dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is cute. yeah, I bet they will be begging to wear your dresses. Sarah looks like a really short lady in the dress.
OH...MY...GOSH!!!
I remember when you wore those dresses!! Ah, the memories...ugh! Just kidding! The best memories I have of high school is of marching/concert band and the fun times you (Brittany) & I had together. Everything else was pretty much plplplpl! : )
Post a Comment