As most of you know, Kelsey is a Girl Scout and this is cookie season. We found out this week that she was top seller in her troop! She was so excited. But what is so funny to me is that we definitely weren't aiming for that and I didn't think she had sold a huge amount of cookies. But she was thrilled with it and so I had to brag! :)
Also, Aaron made his first appearance in the local newspaper - and it was on the front page of Sunday's paper!!! Long story short, he went to the Predators game Sat. night with a friend. They were standing at the glass watching the team warm up and the press is always taking pictures. Anyway, the picture is of the newly aquired player, Peter Forsberg, and Aaron and his friend are right behind him. So, he thought that was pretty cool! (If anyone would like to see it, email me and I can send it to you).
So far Sarah is the only kid in our family who hasn't been in the newspaper. But, hey, she had her own billboard!!!!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your blinkies.
Post a Comment